PLEASE READ THIS POST ENTIRELY BEFORE BIDDING.
I'd like somewhat similar site to this: [url removed, login to view] but with a few differences. Here are the key features:
- The new site is to be made on a different (free) layout template that's adjusted to this site
- People can register and log in to the site & discussions
- Registered users can review lenses and attach pictures taken with a specific lens. They can also discuss at the forums. This will help you to get the idea of a lens-specific entry: [url removed, login to view] (basic stuff in a form, some stats about the (re)views, attached photos and the actual reviews)
- All visitors can view and search the lens listings, reviews and discussions.
- The lenses can be browsed and compared. When browsed they can be sorted by different attributes, such as the lens manufacturer, type, focal lenght, aperture, user-score etc. You get the idea by visiting the link above, click "objektiivit", choose a manufacturer and you get a list of it's lenses. Clicking a lens opens information on that lens.
- Stats and info is collected from the reviews (the top 10 lenses in different categories/manufacturers etc, amount of reviews and stuff like that which the database provides)
- Blog on the front page and a forum on another page. The front page will also have other stuff, like pickings from other parts of the site (newest forum posts,
- The site will have an advanced search where you can search things with include, exclude and between-options. Such as searching a lens that is only for a spesific camera system, between wanted focal lenghts and excluding something else.
- If any graphics are needed, I can do them. Domain and hosting is my stuff also.
- I can create all the site content. I just need a working system to start adding the lenses, photos and other content.
- I need to be able to have some kind of content managing to change texts, prevent spamming and to add new lenses etc.
What I want (and don't want)
- I expect good quality and you need to have eye for design and content. You don't want to go through shortcuts.
- I want it to be good clear code
- I'll pay you once the work is 100% done, released and I'm satisfied by your part of it.
- I want you to be available for e-mail or Skype on reasonable time on European time zones (thats not 3 am).
Also. Speed is NOT important, you take your time. I do this as a hobby and I don't mind if you do so, too. If you want to join this project as a "co-founder", that's negotiable as well. Looking forward to see your offers!
18 freelancers are bidding on average €616 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We need to discuss further so that we could start the project as soon as possible. Waiting for your chat invitation and further communication on project requirements. Thanks and regards.