Job Board Website Porject
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1117 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like a job board website built. I am okay with it being from WordPress or something similar. I already have a domain name and would use godaddy to host it. The jobs would be specific to the LifeScience Industry.
Features I would like:
1. Being able to back fill jobs from indeed and/or SimplyHired or someother major job board. “Backfilling” meaning taking jobs from a third party source (Indeed or SimplyHired) and importing them into your job site. Whenever a user's search doesn't yield a complete search result, the remainder of the page will automatically be backfilled. This makes your site look more complete in the eyes of your visitors. Your jobs always show up first, so direct advertised on your site are prioritized. I did some googling (Googled: "wordpress backfilling jobs from Indeed") on this and found a plug-in below, but not sure if this will work with WordPress themes?
[url removed, login to view]
Heres another site: [url removed, login to view]
2. Let users sign up and import data through facebook and LinkedIn.
3. Have its own RSS of the latest jobs that is automatically updated every time a job is posted of expires.
4. Job Sharing. Visitors can share jobs with friends through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
5. YouTube Video Resumes and Job Descriptions. Employers could post a video of the facility or explain the job through a video. Candidates can upload or add the YouTube lin to their video resume.
6. Google Analyitics
7. Easy to use website editing tool like wordpress tool.
8. Mobile Interface would be nice as well
Payment for job postings:
I would like to be able to set a percentage for direct hire positions. Example- Employers post a job description and offer a percent of salary or a fixed fee. The percentage represents the amount employers will pay the headhunter who finds them the right candidate to fill the job. Doesn't neccacarily have to be a headhunter either. A candidate can apply to the position and get the percent or fixed fee as well if hired. My site would charge a percentage of that fee. I would like to be able to set/change that percentage.
Would like to have paypal integrated into the site for payment options.
1. Would like employers to be able to manage candidates and job postings.
2. Would like to be able to add screening questions to the job posting.
3. Would like employers to be able to search resumes eventually once the resume database is established.
4. View billing history and invoices
5. Be able to add their logo to the posting
6. Be able to share the posting on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
7. Instant email alerts. Employers can set up filters to automatically be emailed when a candidate that's a good fit signs up
1. Find Jobs near them by typing in zip code and selecting a certain distance from that zip code.
2. Upload resumes without applying for a position
3. Apply for jobs
4. Instant email alerts. Candidates can set up a job agent by choosing a location, category, and keywords. When a job is posted that matches the criteria, they're notified instantly by email to apply.
5. Upload video resumes or links to YouTube video resume.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online