Job Website template and Database
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 14
I am creating a concept for a niche Job website. The site will primarily be database driven. I would like to use Joomla and MYSQL but I am open to suggestions.
Key Parts of this project:
1) website template: I will need to have a fully functioning website/database. I am not looking for content or design with this gig. I need the backbones of the site functioning with the ability for me to edit the content/design of the site later. The database needs to interact with the site. For example each job posting will needs its own page that has some organization to it.
2) Database : MYSQL database that I can edit as I fine tune my site. I will provide fields for the database.
3) Uploading site to my webhost ([url removed, login to view])
4) The site will need the ability to have employers post jobs and for the database to be sorted in many different ways.
I will provide a competitors website that I would like to emulate. This will give direction to the project and answer many of the finer points of the features of the site will be. Also, I will need to understand how to make changes to the site.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online