Joomla - Basic Website Creation
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $157 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a pipeline of work, where we develop standard websites in Joomla. We would like you to bid on a per-website basis. We expect that if the winning bidder performs well, we would establish a strong relationship to work on future websites. Each Website will typically have 15-25 pages. There's nothing too fancy here - just good quality, attractive websites with some standard Joomla extensions (slideshows, news modules, calendars, etc) where appropriate.
The process for each website will be as follows:
1. We will set up the Joomla installation on our server and provide you with a login
2. We will create and apply the template
3. We will speak with the client to determine what the website requirements are
4. We will then hand over these requirements to you, and your main role will be to populate the data into the previously created Joomla site. In many cases this will involve taking content from existing websites, and in others the clients will send through additional information and photos to add
5. You will be responsible for downloading the appropriate extensions, installing them and then implementing them
6. We would like you to contribute from a design perspective as well and provide input to achieve the best outcome
7. We will then add finishing touches to send live.
It is likely that information will come in sections (not necessarily all at the same time). Also, once information has gone up, it is possible that there will be rework, although this is typically fairly minor.
Whilst you won't need to be an expert coder, these are the things that are preferred:
- Minimum intermediate html coding ability
- Photoshop (or similar high quality image editor)
As mentioned, if this goes project well, we would definitely like to work with you for future projects and establish a strong relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online