ONLY BID if you can do this job.
Don't waste my time if you can't.
I am looking for a experienced developer preferable who got knowledge in integrating Joomla and Jomsocial. If you have experience in both then you will be my first choice. Experienced in other social site development then you may able to do this job too but we will evaluate your capability to understand our needs.
Please note don't bid if you can't deliver this project on time and please don't bid If you are not the punctual type. STAY AWAY!
Please check attached file for more info.
In your bidding make sure to include:
3. Give me proper time-frame of the development by stages.
1. Cannot claim this project under your portfolio.
2. Must provide free support at least 3 months based on developed system when required.
3. Payment will ONLY be released once tested and uploaded to client server.
4. Be more understanding: If I don't respond to your message please understand that I might be busy as well. Normally, I will check my mails daily but just in case if outstation / emergency.
5. Be more proactive and considerable: Please note I may miss out something in the description above. I do understand if its major changes its chargeable but if its small then please absorb it.
6. Stay away if you can't be punctual and unable to focus on this project. I won't tolerate.
7. Handover 100% of the development source and EVERYTHING that related to this project.
8. NO Encryption to the development code.
9. NO "Time BOMB".
10. MUST sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
11. MUST sign Lawyer agreement (to protect both party) if hired since this is big project and we can't afford to fail.
12. Development can be done in your side but demo must use my server.
Failure to agree to my terms and provide me relevant information then bidding will be rejected.
Please PM me for any doubts.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $763 for this job
Hi, We've a extensive work experience in PHP, Joomla,Jomsocial,OpenCart and other Web development. Check PM for more details and portfolio. Thanks :)