Joomla, Virtuemart, CB, Extension Customization & Clean Up
This project was awarded to AstinSoftech for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Joomla CMS, Extension and Custom Work
THIS IS A PROJECT FOR GOOD PHP CODERS AND/OR WEBSITE DEVELOPERS ONLY. IF YOU ARE A NOVICE OR DO NOT EAT, SLEEP, AND CRAP PHP ALL DAY AND NIGHT, THIS IS PROBABLY NOT YOUR PROJECT.
YOU MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH JOOMLA AND RELATED EXTENSION.
We are small Electronic Parking Services Company in Bermuda provides electronic parking meters and electronic distribution of value to retailers for our parking customers. Our desire is to operate via the web and service customers from web. Functionality required include:
1. Ability for all customers to submit queries and questions from website (mini CRM – simple – no complex).
2. Subscriptions for reports, i.e. user group must subscribe to plans (CB has already been installed to achieve this).
3. Web shop for purchasing parking meters and other accessories (end customers). (VirtueMart).
4. Integration of shopping cart to authorize net or other payment gateway to reach First Data Omaha.
5. Will need to program 2 merchant numbers in shopping cart.
6. Ability for End customer to review their purchase and order history online.
7. Web shop for purchasing parking value at POS points (retail partners)
8. Ability for retail partners to review balance and purchasing history online
9. Integration into parking system back-end web services of the parking system for obtaining reports for:
a. End customers – parking details, purchase history, etc.
b. Retail partners – POS activity
c. Parking Clients – Parking activity in their area.
10. Ability for our administrator to review or enter and update customer orders remotely.
We have established a Joomla 1.5 CMS site (Rackspace) that already has CB integrated for subscription purposes.
Much of the work is to pick up where we left of and to develop any custom extension to achieve our goal. We’ll provide administrative access to our site for work purposes.
WORK TO BE DONE IS THEREFORE:
1. Develop website queries in conjunction with third-party service provider.
2. Complete ecommerce customization for electronic distribution orders
3. Expend reporting in Virtuemart (or some other alternative) to provide solid invoicing, billing, inventory management and limited sales. See NBill. But this must be integrable with Virtuemart.
4. Move Joomla login-in top of home page.
5. Integration payment gateway (Authorize net).
6. Install security (open source).
7. Site performance evaluation and any tidy up noted.
8. Others as agree.
This project needs to commence as soon as possible and be completed within ONE (1) WEEK. NO EXCUSES FOR DELAY will be accepted. So, if you cannot perform within this timeline, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
MOST OF THE ABOVE FUNCTIONALITY CAN BE ACHIEVED USING EXISTING OPEN SOURCE.
THERE WILL BE SOME INTEGRATION WITH TECHNICAL RESOURCES OF THE PARKING SERVCIES SYSTEMS FOR ACCESS TO STANDARD REPORTS. THEY HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED SOME OF THE REQUIRED SQL’s.
I AM OPEN TO IDEAS AND ALTERNATIVES AS LONG AS THE END RESULT STILL GIVES US THE DESIRED EFFECT WE ARE LOOKING TO ACHIEVE.
PROVIDER MUST BE WELL WORTHY AND CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS TASK.
ADDITIONALLY WILL NEED TO PROVIDE SITE REFERENCES THAT REFLECT THE CAPABILITIES EQUAL TO THIS TASK.
ALSO MUST HAVE SKYPE FOR PROJECT CONTACT, NO EXCEPTION!
IF THESE TERMS DO NOT WORK FOR YOU, DO NOT BID.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online