We are a design, web development firm, we have done numerous website design and development, thus will provide the scope of work clearly for you to understand. We need someone to do the following:
1. Conceptualize & design a Joomla website template. Briefly the scope of work will involve designing the "home" page which will be the main task to accomplish. The internal pages would require minor modification based on the "home" page. Usually most websites, will use the same header and footers. We will show you 2 websites that we are in favor for you to innovate and improve. We admire attention to details. If you are merely a technical person, and do not have a designer team on board, this will be hard to accomplish. This is the CRUX of the project.
2. Put the concept and design in No.1 into a functional Joomla website. Don't Panic! You don't have to build every single page of this website. We only need the structure. Leave the content areas empty, and we will put in the contents on our own, except for No. 3.
3. You will need to design and develop the "Domain Registration, Renewal" page (One Page) and the "Web Hosting Packages" Pages (2 or 3 Pages). We will show you a sample website, of how we want it to be, so you don't have to sweat coming up with your own ideas. Don't worry about the systems, all the automation will be taken care by the WHMCS, once its all linked up.
4. You will need to setup an e-Commerce site or use a suitable / elegant readily available shopping carts template (eg: VirtueMart) on a sub-domain and link up with payment gateways (The Manual will be provided to you for our local payment gateway, we will advice you on what are the supported brands of shopping carts). We will need a demo account to be setup so that our future clients who are interested to setup an e-commerce website for their business can try it out before purchase. If the shopping cart is by itself elegant / simple, modifications will be minimum.
5. Setup a blog with modifications to suit the overall feel of the website.
6. The above need to be a responsive site. You will have to provide a user manual upon completion.
1. You will need to show prove of your previous work, a few portfolio, please don't provide hundreds of sites. We highly accept contribution of new-comers, but for this project, we require individuals with proven track record. We are concerned about the originality of the design and your attention to details. We will make your job easier by specifically telling you what we want on the homepage (Header & Footer) and similar to the inside pages. We probably would prefer to have the same header and footer on all pages.
2. We estimate that the above job scope should not cost more then USD200-USD250. Please do not bid if you are unable to fit into this price range. We do know that the major task is to come up with the concept and design of the "home" page. The rest is a matter of integration. You will need to provide a functional mock of the "home" and "ONE" internal page before we will release the 1st Milestone (50%). The balance will be released upon full completion and handover.
3. We hope that the functional mock can be presented in 1 week and the full completion in 2 weeks after that. We need you to be working on our online server, and very much appreciate if you could report to us about the progress on alternate days.
4. We are looking for someone reliable and prompt, hoping that from this project, you can work with us on many of our readily available projects, including managing the above website on a monthly basis.
5. If you are also a WHMCS expert, with proven track record to do modification for the domain and web hosting business, do add in another USD150 to your bid. You need to show your WHMCS experience.
6. You will be able to access our current site, which runs on a Joomla 2.5 and will be able to get more idea on how you can improve it further.
Thanks, Looking forward to your Bids!
19 freelancers are bidding on average $148/hour for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, I have quite a lot of experience in web field and graphic area (design & codin', Joomla/CMS ). Will be glad to take your project done. Regards & have a nice day, z0