***LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMMER*** I PREFER TO SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH THE ACTUAL PROGRAMMER WORKING ON THE PROJECT.
PROGRAMMING TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO BID, BUT NOT PREFERRED AS THIS HAS SHOWN TO DRAG OUT THE PROJECT WORKING WITH A MIDDLE MAN DURING COMMUNICATIONS.
I want to have built within my existing Joomla 2.5 website, a page where users can preview and purchase audio tracks. I want to use K2 to categorize/organize and store the audio tracks so this component should be able to work together with K2 in that manner.
I additionally use store add-on for K2 so I want these audio files to additionally be listed in our store accordingly.
Preview Page Specifications:
• Must adopt the look and styling of the active template.
• Must “similarly” replicate the example page (shown to selected programmers)
• Must offer Preview and Buy options (styling and look to be discussed)
• Buy button adds to cart, checkout through K2 Store.
• Audio previews must have audio watermark overlay option. Will be set in admin settings, all audio files will have watermark on previews only.
• Icon image to be set for each track listing.
• Must have searchable filters by keywords/tags, category, total sales, total views, rating (some of these will need to be set within K2).
• Template styled navigation, buttons, and pagination
• Total files found displayed
• Navigation buttons for easy navigation if needed to return to main page results. Search reset button if needed.
• Audio sound volume is dictated by the users computer setting.
• Top section for displaying most purchased files per either default or by searched characteristics.
• Need Add to Favorites option for users to save ones they like. Possibly might have work together with other component.
• All drop downs to be styled per template standard styling. No square corners accepted in designs unless loaded template matches.
• Requested component to be made into an installer that can be used for Joomla 2.5 versions and up.
• Need path field to direct to proper K2 path and category. Should show all K2 categories in drop down
• Need unpublish/publish option for displaying most purchased files section
• Need field for uploading audio watermark overlay. Should show the loaded file with a preview button.
• Need to make sure we have the option in K2 to load audio file
• Need to make sure we have option in K2 to assign icon image to file
• Need to make sure that pricing is assigned to each track loaded and working per the K2 store.
• Must be able to set SEO metadata for page
• Clean and organized admin
• All and any fields that are required for operation are to be included whether listed or not. If there is some setting that needs to be included in order for this to work correctly, it is to be included. Because I do not know all the programming ins and outs of what needs to be done in order to make the connections to K2 or K2 store, I do not know all fields that may be required, that is what I expect the programmer which is being hired to know.
We expect that any programmer being hired will have full Skype abilities to communicate with us concerning this project. You will also need Teamviewer abilities. We prefer programmers with excellent, clear speaking English skills so that we can better discuss project details without confusion. I am Skyping with my other programmers, writers, and SEO personnel all day long, I have little time for checking message boards or emails as I get many.
I will milestone an initial $100 payment with following milestone payments in sequence based upon completion once the project has been verified for its current status. I may not release any milestone until the project is completed, tested, and loaded to our site and server. If you have any problems with any part of this listing or its terms for the project, feel free to discuss them with me directly.
**** Budget is about $250 (+/-) ****
6 freelancers are bidding on average $226 for this job
Experienced team specializing in CMS open sources like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with latest web trends and standards are ready to start. Thank you!