Joomla Website for Microsite, Classifieds, Jobs, Shopping CArt
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹51698 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
We have our website [url removed, login to view] which is built on Joomla and using some of the extensions like K2. The website is mainly a portal for NGOs to list themselves, promote themselves by posting articles, jobs, etc and getting connected with donors, volunteers etc. We advise you to please browse through the website. The website needs redesign and we are looking for the following:
1. Different Kinds of User Profiles - Donors, Volunteers, NGOs etc
2. NGOs should have their own microsite (e.g. [url removed, login to view]), from where they would be able to do everything like editing their listed profile, manage articles, jobs, donation projects, classifieds etc. So each nGO would have their own Dashboard from where they would be able to control everything
3. For the shopping cart, we are using Mijoshop right now. The NGOs should be able to submit products from there and manage their products
4. For classifieds, we are looking for something similar like www.olx.in. NGOs can submit classifieds in any category and users should be able to contact them via a simple contact form. So all donation projects will be part of classifieds and when any donor wants to donate, he will be shown a contact form and the email would go to the email mentioned in the donation project details and the person who submitted the classified
5. Each NGO Profile will have admin set fields like name, contact numbers, description etc and those will be shown in different tabs on the microsite of NGO.
6. The JObs portal will be simple initially and we are open to use the same classifieds extension for jobs at the moment
7. From the microsite, the NGO should be able to manage the following:
a. NGO Profile Details
b. Media Gallery - Photos and Videos
d. Classifieds - View/edit, post, delete
f. Contact us form for each NGO
g. Ratings/Reviews/Testimonials for each NGO
h. Polls/Surveys - NGOs can start their own surveys, polls from the Dashboard
i. Discussion forums
Please have a look at our website [url removed, login to view] for reference. We have implemented some of the features using K2 component right now. We are looking for a solution which can do that and in addition also provide a microsite feature for NGOs alongwith other features.
We are open to use already existing extensions of joomla if they serve this purpose. We can also buy any extension if it meets all our requirements and is not very costly e.g. if Jomsocial can be customized to meet our reqts, we would be happy tp purchase it.
From a user point of view, he will be able to see the list of ngos, donation projects, articles etc and from the links can go and view the microsites.
You may have a look at [url removed, login to view] for reference. They are doing similar, providing microsites for developers and dealers.
Admin should be able to set any item as featured for a specific period of time . Currently in joomla, we can set item as featured but cannot provide featured expiry date.
For any doubt, please get in touch. We are looking to get this done as early as possible. Much of the functionality already exists on the website for reference. It is just a matter of connecting all pieces together at one place. This is just the beginning and we have many such projects coming up in pipeline . So plsase provide your best rates
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online