Joomla 1.5 template design
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
We need a professional looking Joomla 1.5 template design. This should be fairly easy for someone who knows what they are doing, and regularly designs templates.
We are looking to establish a long term relationship and can provide a steady stream of work to someone who can develop clean professional templates in reasonable time frame.
Guidelines for project
• Native Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.0 template zipped in upload package and ready to install.
• Template screenshot showing module positions
• Version Independent - Includes both Joomla! 1.0 and 1.5 Native versions
• Valid XHTML
• Valid CSS table less design
• Adjustable column widths
• Fixed or Fluid Layout
• Typography Integration - includes classes for common XHTML code
• Commented [url removed, login to view] - easily modify text and body colors
• Fireworks or PSD Graphic Source Files - Easily change the graphic gradients and image colors
• SEO Optimized Header - properly linked H1 anchor header and title
• Colour Themes - Blue, Orange and Green
• Template Width – Fixed or fluid
Timeline and progress reports
The designer should produce mockups of the template for our evaluation and approval before proceeding.
The template should be completed and delivered within 2 weeks
I particularly like the rounded feel of the corners of this site. Especially how they have added the highlight to the corners so that it looks like a light shining on it.
[url removed, login to view];Itemid=1
Also the gradient in the background is nice. If you could design a similar template to this with the same features.
This site is also the style I like: [url removed, login to view]
Clean and uncluttered.
There will need to be a way to make a page that displays these boxes as I need a simple store front identical to this:
[url removed, login to view];task=view&id=156&Itemid=31
Explanation pages and Module positions
You will also need to produce a screenshot of the page with module positions outlined as in the link below.
[url removed, login to view];task=view&id=1&Itemid=6
Ownership and Assignment of Work Product. Service Provider agrees that upon receipt of payment from Buyer, any and all Work Product will be the sole and exclusive property of Buyer. If Service Provider has any rights to the Work Product that are not owned by Buyer upon creation or embodiment, Service Provider hereby automatically upon receipt of payment from Buyer irrevocably assigns to such Buyer all right, title and interest worldwide in and to such Work Product. Service Provider retains no rights to use the Work Product and agrees not to challenge the validity of Buyer's ownership in the Work Product.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online