Junkbeats web rebuild
This project was awarded to rodrigosoares for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Looking to rebuild and revamp with a very simple layout and a few online forms. I already have the logo and a clear idea for the sitemap. current site is here:
Seeing that this is a music site, I want the following pages:
1) home page (horizontal) scrolling page with release images, the information for each image is to be contained in the alt text.
2) About page (vertical) text and image
3) Release page (vertical)image text and player - links to beatport and paypal 'donate' button
4) Artist directory page (vertical) list of SMN links with a small image in list style
5) Contact page (vertical) usual details with two forms - one for email contact and another for submitting demos
I'm looking for a simple and clean white background design - html5 css (php) build- with widths of the content columns at 100% so I don't have to build a second mobile site. Simple drop down menu to navigate site and straightforward footer - nothing too fancy.
As a second step to the project I'd like to look at creating a dynamic editing form system for updating the releases - to be discussed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online