Looking to rebuild and revamp with a very simple layout and a few online forms. I already have the logo and a clear idea for the sitemap. current site is here:
Seeing that this is a music site, I want the following pages:
1) home page (horizontal) scrolling page with release images, the information for each image is to be contained in the alt text.
2) About page (vertical) text and image
3) Release page (vertical)image text and player - links to beatport and paypal 'donate' button
4) Artist directory page (vertical) list of SMN links with a small image in list style
5) Contact page (vertical) usual details with two forms - one for email contact and another for submitting demos
I'm looking for a simple and clean white background design - html5 css (php) build- with widths of the content columns at 100% so I don't have to build a second mobile site. Simple drop down menu to navigate site and straightforward footer - nothing too fancy.
As a second step to the project I'd like to look at creating a dynamic editing form system for updating the releases - to be discussed.
I've attached some images to help you get the feel what I'm after - HTML/CSS with a menu, some nav buttons and a player that will most likely need to be JS (although I'd prefer not if possible).