Kickstarter,gofundme,Indiegogo,tricider similiar website creation
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3480 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
SOCIALE' Project Description:
we would like to build complete site similiar to named in title - crowd fundraising, customized site...with all functions, the originals have...It would be mix of gofoundme and kickstarter best features...It would be multilingual ENG/ITA (with CMS support for other language in future) but freelancer would send me the list of english words, i will send you in italian language.
we woluld like to insert some functionality like tricider that have important different from kickstarter/indiegogo BM, for example:
Kickstarter/Indiegog business model :
1) user send (for approval) his/her project to kickstarter/indiegogo;
2) after approvation, Kickstarter/indiegogo publish the project;
3) user send fund
Our site business model :
1) user send (for approval) his/her project to socialè;
2) after approvation, Socialè publish the project & asking with social (facebook/linkedin/twitter POOLS) user to vote some modification at the project ;
3) if the idea get the quote (that writer have tell us before) we provide to publish the project,if not we don't proced to next funding phase
4) user send fund
we would like to have scheme/theme simple, but very nice and intuitive... (with splash page similar Kickstarter) : we attach our draft logo.
• we need full rights on the scripts
• payments integration – paypal and credit card
• Fee can be changed by admin superuser and a function in the backend that enables different fees for nation/categories of the project sender.
• comission fees for donating (only after the budget/goal is accomplished - all or nothing funding)
• affiliate program
• in the footer i want to have 3-5 areas for links, 2nd menu categories, social icons etc.(depend on the theme)
• featured projects/charities
• facebook, twitter, linkedin integration with facebook full feautures as login, likes, shares etc. - as in the [url removed, login to view]
• SEO friendly - easy to edit meta tags, keywords etc in administration...
• integrated blog
• the project box similiar to the one on [url removed, login to view]:picture,title,short description,place,category,budget, how much time left and with non-profit show when the last donatiton was made, percentage of completed goal/pledged, the colored bar and the pledged amount and button donate now...
• the possibility for charities and companies to write by sign up their VAT numbers, ID numbers, charity organization number
• multi currency and multi language functionality
• newsletter box
• box counting the total amount of projects/charities listed, with the total pledged
• Contact us / formular creations
• helpcenter - ticket support page
• rss feed
• some strong inviting systém – online tools to share and invite others to donate (facebook and twitter)
• message system for users
• user reviews by new ideas projects
• rewards for the donators/backupers like on the [url removed, login to view] – on the left – for example: 10 USD – you will get: ;25 USD – you will get etc..possibility to set these amounts customely - perks...
• interesting tools for users : some widgets of project, they can put on websites, graphs etc.
• some uploader for videos, pictures etc
• signing in with facebook and standard sign in
• succesful stories
• google map plugin
- verification process for new users - mail verification, profile verification, possible adress verification, id's and document uploads and icons where other users can see if the another user is verified in what etc.
Everything would be in standard language (italian) - i would translate all the word is necessery - for back and front end too...
Payment would be like this:
50% release from milestone after you will upload not finished version on our ftp
25% release from milestone after you will upload the complete version (for test)
25% release from milestone after we will say we are satisfied with the work
if you dont agree with these terms, than please don't bid.
Thank you for your bidds
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online