Kiosk Touch Screen - repost
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone to create an application software program for a touch screen blogging device. I need the software to be able to capture blogging entries in several ways. The user has to be able to use a tablet pc to leave handwritten entries using the tablet touch screen, type entries, attach video and pictures to the entries.
I would like the software to incorporate a program much like windows journal for the handwritten blogging entries.
The program must then be able to transfer the blogging entries to a website.
Programmers bidding on this must have experience with touch screen program development
I do not know much about software so the bidder awarded this project will have a lot of room to be creative
he handwritten notes would have to be exported to the blogging platform as images. Is this ok?
yes this is ok
2. Do we create a custom blogging application?
Yes I would like the application built from scratch.
3. Is the blog going to be accessible from the internet?
Yes the actual blog entries will be accessible through the website but I would only like people to be able to leave entries on computers that have uploaded the blogging application.
4. I am assuming the kiosk is connected to the internet and has a CD/USB drive.
yes the kiosk is connected to the internet and has a USB drive
5. Do you have the specs of the kiosk hardware and the software?
At this point the hardware is simply a tablet pc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows, internet explorer and firefox
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online