I am part the international Integral Yoga organization (i'm located in Virginia) we a creating a video questions and answers website using the huge number of dvds we have that contain videos by our guru Sri Swami Satshidananda. Our community has hundreds of thousands of members worldwide so I the website will need to be scalable to handle large amounts of traffic I have created a detailed breakdown of the features I want included in the website.
SITE DESIGN & SETUP:
• Conduct market research on my target audience
and competition. Define layout specifications/features.
• Create a custom tailored site design & theme
development to give my site a fully polished
look/feel. This includes color scheme, image
headers, navigation, icons, buttons, tables, records,
and form fields.
• Integrate site credibility enhancements - security
seals, privacy protection, awards, and other familiar
images that will instill user confidence.
• Create custom designed templates for my enewsletter,
and other related user communications.
• Content will be added and managed by me or as a separate project sense not all 2000 dvd’s have been converted to web ready media.
• Create a custom designed product showcase
feature on home page - includes up to 6 dynamic
Java-based or Flash rotation slides to draw attention
to the areas of the site you want to feature most.
• Create up to 5 integrated promotional banner ad
designs for DVD sales titles, community retreats and events, etc.
• Create promotional website banner ads to help
advertise my site on affiliate websites, PPC (payper-
click) campaigns, etc. Includes up to 3 design
sizes to meet standard specifications.
• Online Poll - increase site stickiness, and customer
interaction by allowing users to vote on interesting
topics of discussion. Users can also view the results
of all votes cast.
• Create a custom fav icon design.
• Setup temporary "Coming Soon" splash page
template while site is being developed. This will be
used as a "countdown" to create buzz. Includes my
company name/logo, brief site description, my
contact info, and E-newsletter integration to collect
names/e-mails of users wanting to be notified when
site goes live.
VIDEO CATALOG SYSTEM:
• As the main attraction of the site, thousands of
videos will be organized into a user-friendly catalog
system, allowing users to efficiently find what they
• A search engine will be integrated to allow users to
type in a question, and find applicable video results from our roughly 10k question database.
• A text-based transcription (supplied by Client) will
be displayed alongside each video. Additionally,
Client/admin may tag each video with certain
keywords. A dynamic linking video ID # (for sales purposes), date of movie.
• The search engine will then use the transcription
and tagging to find its results. Results may also be
ranked in ascending order via user rating system.
AD SERVING SYSTEM:
• Create strategically placed advertising slots
throughout my site, integrated into the overall
• Management, delivery, and tracking of banners of
any size, as well as buttons, video ads, text ads to buy the dvd the question came from based on Video ID#.
• Limit how often an ad is shown to any visitor to my
site by either terminating it after a pre-set number of
exposures, or delaying it until the next set number of
visits or period of time.
• Ad Capping - frequency capping per user (all time)
and frequency capping per user (set time period).
• Support for 3rd party ad tags.
• Web publishers and their advertisers can log into
the user interface and see how their banners are
• View monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly statistics.
• Export reports in CSV format for use in Microsoft
• Administrative interface ensures I have complete
control over what is displayed on my website.
• A quick training class for me staff on
understanding and managing the Ad Serving System,
pricing and selling spots to advertisers, and general
Internet Marketing education. Just being there to answer questions for a bit should be enough.
• Supports an unlimited number of member accounts
being added to my site.
• Integrated search/browse features allow you to
efficiently query customers in my database.
• View & edit customer login account info including
• Manage automated customer e-mail notification
templates (signup/welcome confirmation, forgot
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
The content management system used will need to be able to scale up as the website traffic grows.
• Web-based administrative interface that allows
me to make quick and easy updates to the site in
real-time. Add pages quickly and easily with
our WYSWIYG content editor. And add new questions with a form (E.G. video embed link or video location, Transcription of question, DVD ID# and date).
• Supports an unlimited number of pages (with text,
image and video content), categories and subcategories
for deeper content/page organization.
• Custom menu/navigation - allows me the ability to
customize main menu titles, categories, and subcategories.
You can also manage footer links (add,
edit, and delete internal and external links).
• Utilize image and video watermark system for copyright
protection. This automatically places my company
logo on each uploaded image to help eliminate
unauthorized use on other sites such as those of
• Setup an unlimited number of admin users to help
manage/maintain my web site. Specify user
privileges including particular pages/functions they
INTEGRATED MARKETING TOOLS:
• Completely (SEO) search engine optimized with
advanced customization tools.
• E-newsletter - using technology that verifies a
user's request for my e-newsletter, the software
creates a legitimate subscriber list for you to regularly
send out site promotions, news, and other enticing
information to lure members into coming back to
create more activity.
• Affiliate management system - enables you to
create accounts for third party sites to promote my
site. The affiliates can then earn money through their
referrals to my site which turn into member signups,
all of which is tracked by this system.
• Banner System enabling me to
create strategically placed ad slots throughout my
site to promote specific products or other special
happenings. This can also be used to promote my
• Dashboard to view reports on site traffic and
• Utilize Google Analytics to view statistics for top
pages viewed, top categories viewed, top searches
within the site, top geographic regions of visitors to
my site, conversions, and much more.
I was planning on using Fliqz Video Integration System but am very open to sugjestions.
• A video player system that will allow us to customize/white label the video
player skin to my brand. This user-friendly system
will need to efficiently serve up ALL video footage
throughout my site and allow me to scale up as
Setup Fees Recurring Service Fees
• Custom Social Networking Site w/ Video System
Integration: $78,[url removed, login to view]
Total project Cost: $78,[url removed, login to view]
The following payment terms for the total project cost are
accepted and agreed to by Client:
50% initial investment of $39,000 due to begin project
25% installment of $19,500 due within 3 weeks of signing
25% remaining installment of $19,500 due within 6 weeks
of signing this agreement.
SPECIAL NOTE: 5% discount of $3,900 will be applied
when project paid for in full upfront, for a new total price of
Please provide a Project Timeline
Optional Hosting and Support Plan
Optional Marketing Plan
Services expected from a Maketing plan:
Internet Market Research for up to 6 Primary
Key Phrases - analyzing competition, pricing, linking
strategy, marketing trends, market saturation, effective key
phrases, linking strategy, analyze
directories/organization/affiliations to submit to, look for
related article submission sites.
Content Enhancement Service - Edit and integrate one new
750 word document within the website which include
related textual information to the researched key phrases.
This service will be repeated monthly.
Google Adwords Campaign Management - Setup and
maintain Adwords account, and Google Analytics including
sales reports, conversion tracking, traffic analysis, and
other ROI tools.
Press Release Service - creation and submission of up to
SIX templated press releases throughout the year to high
profile media sites.
Article Submission Service - submission of up to SIX client
provided articles throughout the year to major online
articles repositories, referencing my site's products,
services, or related industry news.
Premium Directory Listing Setup - Includes submission and
MONTHLY maintenance of my site's listing on all major
directories including: Yahoo, DMOZ, SuperPages,
MapQuest, YellowBook, GoogleMaps, Info Pages, Alexa,
Expanded Directory Listing Service - pro-actively targets
new directories and maintains existing ones each MONTH
throughout the year.
Monthly Strategic Consultations with my designated
Developer Internet Marketing Specialist. Service includes
a detailed analysis of my store's performance, and
recommendations on how to improve it, including but not
limited to; sales conversions, search engine ranking and
key phrase research, site traffic analysis, and more.
Developer will present me with 1 initial sample website design
and up to 3 revisions. Additional designs and/or modifications
requested by me will be subject at Developer’ discretion;
additional charges on a per hour basis. Once a
design has been selected by Client per written authorization, any
additional changes or modifications to the design or functionality,
requested by Client, will also be subject to an additional per hour fee. Any changes or corrections
made within the initial proposed scope of work as described in the
attached Web Services Proposal, will not be charged to me.