Lead / Client database web based
This project was awarded to vaquan for $684 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $1000 USD
We're a small company that has trouble tracking clients and leads (leads are potential clients). We do construction and renovation, painting, home repair. We do telemarketing to find clients who are interested to have some work done, then an estimator (salesman) goes there and gives them a quote. If it gets sold, they become our client. Sometimes clients order more than once, maybe after a year or two or more, they will order again. We need to keep track of everything - who ordered what, who made an appointment, who got quoted, who didnt... who needs to be followed up, and by who (who will follow it up?) etc.
I thought about the features I want, and here it is:
Appointment/Lead Tracking Software, Web-based. It should be very easy to use, and have nice interface (like [url removed, login to view], or facebook and gmail ... use AJAX or something similar. easily viewable and useable on your cellphone browser)
I made a sample which is very ugly and doesnt work, see attached. its just to help you see what we need. The final product should be WAY better than this
It should be able to:
1. Keep track of all appointments made
2. Appointments should have the following details: lead's name, phone, email and address, date app was made, date of actual appt, agent info, estimator name, lead type (A,B,C,AAA, etc), and comments.
3. Every time a comment is made, a date/time stamp and username is appended so there is a history of all comments added or any time the lead is updated.
4. It should be classified if: sold, ff up by marie with date, results and comments, then ff up by Manila same with comments and notes, most likely 5 ff ups in a year if not sold on 1st attempts.
5. Ability to export everything into excel
6. Ability to search by date made or date of last follow up call made, and export an excel list based on date of last follow up call.
7. Ability to assign to a salesman/estimator
8. Ability to search for anything - example, if I search for "Jones", search results should return all records containing JONES - either first name, last name, comments, street address, etc.
9. ability to: Add/Edit/Delete Lead classifications (Such as Sold, Followup-Marie, Followup-Manila, Bad, Chose Another Vendor, etc)
10. ability to view master stats page upon login, which will show how many leads there are, how many are in each classification (Sold, Followup, etc)
11. ability to: Add/Edit/Delete Users
12. ability to: Add/Edit/Delete Salesmen/Estimators list
13. ability to: Add/Edit/Delete Lead type (such as AAA, A, B, C, etc)
14. ability to: Add/Edit/Delete other things to the lead, in case we think of something else other than the "type" and "classification" and "sale amount". Maybe in the future we can add "material cost" to the lead, or some other thing.
Sample Lead History:
1) Created March 1, 2013 by jsmith
2) Notes added on April 29, 2013: "Mrs. Jones never answers her phone, i left her 7 messages" by marie
3) Classification changed from Followup-Marie to Followup-Manila on April 30, 2013 by marie
4) Notes added on May 3, 2013: "Mrs Jones wants another estimator to come over on May 12, 2013" by Manila03
5) Lead type changed to "A" on May 3, 2013 by Manila03
6) Sale price updated to "$17,000" and classification changed from Followup-Manila to "SOLD" on May 13, 2013
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online