The Leave Management System (LMS) web based application that can be accessed throughout the organisation or a specified group/Dept. This system can be used to automate the workflow of leave applications and their approvals. The periodic crediting of leave is also automated. There are features like email notifications, cancellation of leave, report generators etc in this system.
Application based on :
PHP with WAMP server... MySQL database.
. When user opens the index, then the user should be authenticated using OUTLOOK details & information should be synchronised with OUTLOOK calendar.
· First page provides the information of the user with details of "remaining leaves of all the category of leave he/she is holding & how many days of leave has been applied, How many leaves are been cary forwarded... etc.,.
. first page also should display the details of leave applied for the previous, current & next month.
· A common Quick launch menu on the left side of the page.
. a link on quick launch to view his/her leave history since the time he/she joined the company.
· apply for leave, specifying the from and to dates, leave type, reason for taking leave, contact for communication while on leave.
. once leave applied mail has to be sent to user and their manager with deatils for approval & when the leave is approved/rejected another mail has to be sent to the user and manager with details.
· a link on the quick launch which displays the leaves which is submited for approval/cancellation.
. user should be able view only thier leave deatils.
· withdraw his/her leave application (which has not been approved yet) & should be able to apply for cancellation of the leave approved & manager should have access to cancel the leave approved as well.
· approve/reject the leave applications that are submitted to him/her
· get help about the leave system on how to use the different features of the system
2. As soon as a leave application /cancellation request /withdrawal /approval /rejection is made by the person, an automatic email should be sent to the person and his superior giving details about the action.
3. The number of days of leave (as per the assumed leave policy) should be automatically credited to everybody and a notification regarding the same be sent to them.
4. A notification email has to be sent to the managers, who has not approved the leave after a certain period of time.
5. A summary report of the leave details of his/her sub-ordinates should be sent to every manager periodically (Periodically reffers to Monthly).
. Managers should be able to view their details & their team members deatils for apporval.
. informtion has to be synchronised with OUTLOOK & calendar. if the user is on leave then his/her calendar has to be updated with the leave details on the calendar.
. A calendar giving the public holidays of the organization should be available on the system.
admin Controls :
Admin should not update the new employees. user who opens the link has to be authenticated and synchronised from OUTLOOK information.
Admin should have control on all the specifications.
Admin should be able to make changes to code of the pages as well if required.
deatiled instructions of installation should be provided.
(Further information & other details will be updated periodically.)
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹10833 for this job
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks