I'm looking for a PROFESSIONAL freelancer who will design and create a download site for me. MUST be someone who has previous experience in this type of projects, someone who is reliable and can create a website that is customer and admin-friendly. Long-term cooperation is possible.
It is a leech site, a premium link generator whose users can download files from different premium file hosts.
I need the whole package: script, graphics, plugins, payment, systems and your help with server configuration and testing.
The website needs to have the similar functionality to fast-debrid, real-debrid, alldebrid, olget, linksnappy.
Preferred graphics style: fast-debrid or leechpack.
Of course the cost is important too, so I've included OPTIONS, please specify how much extra each option would be.
Depending on the price, I will either choose it or not.
Download support of 30 file hosts (OPTION1), 60 hosts (OPTION 2) or 90 hosts (OPTION 3). I can give you a list, of course it will include all most important file hosts like Rapidshare, Hotfile, Fileserve, Wupload, Videobb and others.
1. similar to the above mentioned websites: alldebrid,real-debrid,debrid-fast,olget,linksnappy, preferably using nginx.
2. modular design - so it's easy to update modules separately, not the whole thing
3. full SSL support
4. easy to translate into different languages
5. IP location detection (OPTION 4)
6. Full UTF-8 support
7. graphic or smart-text Captcha
8. Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE, Windows, MacOS, Linux client compatible
[url removed, login to view], IDM, Flashget compatible
1. multi-server support for load-balancing and for bandwidth. Possibility to run each file host on a separate server.
Settings can be changed in admin panel
2. possibility of working in 2 different modes:
a) streaming files directly to user
b) (OPTION 5) downloading files to server first, storing them on HDD. AJAX progress bar. Possibility to assign HDD space, bandwidth, storage time.
3 supports pause / resume of download and active progress/status bar viewable by client
4. Video streaming / player support from hosts like [url removed, login to view] and others
5. use of proxy - to avoid server IP being banned from other hosts
6. self-checking function which periodically checks if a host is working or down.
7. possibility to add affiliate network (survey) for free users (like in [url removed, login to view]) -
8. possibility to easily add google analytics, google webmaster, google adsense codes from admin panel.
9. Account-sharing protection. Password changing protection
[url removed, login to view] server detection.
[url removed, login to view] SSL compatible, possibility to generate httpS links
[url removed, login to view] UPLOAD possibility (OPTION 6)
[url removed, login to view] engine for users to search for files (OPTION 7)
[url removed, login to view] support (OPTION 8)
- jdwonloader plugin
- firefox plugin
- chrome plugin
- opera plugin (OPTION 9)
- own download application (OPTION 10)
- support for iPhone/Android/Blackberry (OPTION 11)
All this information should be easily accessible via admin panel, search option essential, filtering, date range, much like in phpMyAdmin.
[url removed, login to view] module (OPTION 11) to easily create, update, edit website contents and [url removed, login to view] / SEM friendly
[url removed, login to view] accounts module - premium accounts admin panel with possibility to view, add, edit and check premium accounts validity and expiry date
[url removed, login to view] management module: full user management admin panel with possibility to add, edit, delete, ban user accounts.
Login/ registration via Facebook
[url removed, login to view] module- payments via 5 payment processors - Paypal, Moneybookers etc. Possibility to process subscription and prepaid payments.
[url removed, login to view] module:system for webmasters, users, loyalty points, voucher discounts.
6. affiliate payouts (OPTION 12)
[url removed, login to view] module: reseller management, voucher generation etc.
8. Support module - support ticketing system divided into categories.
9. Mailing module - newsletter etc.
I can provide full system specifications if needed.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €813 for this job
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way