Looking for Magento Professional
This project was awarded to zainy01 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a MAGENTO built website for which I require about 200 products to be uploaded through the backend of Magento. Data entry work to be done on them such as Title, Description , pricing and adding some other details etc. which must be compatible and suitable for SEO.
Winner bidder has to be very confident in the Magento Back end and being able to upload products with Magento.
I do have a template that in the backend already set up- all you will need to do is duplicate it then edit for different products entered.
All 200 or so products entered are the same type of product so it is quite simple. There will be no training provided the winning bidder has to know what to do regarding the use of the Magento Back End.
Product Images will be provided.
I demand for a near perfect result from this and I won't release payment if the job completed is not up to my expectation.
I had previous experience of freelancers who just message me telling that they can do a good job , Which was NOT the case.
I will be providing you with the back end login for you to work with this, and probably give you some guidelines on this.
As for the descriptions, you can either get them from the internet if I'm not able to supply you with the descriptions. You have to possess a sense of design as well, so that the listing will not look awkward in terms of picture placement and so forth.
There will be an inital payment of 20% to the successful bidder and the remaining 80% will be paid on my satisfaction on the completion of the product- I will not release the final payment Until I am happy with the end result. If you are not happy with the payment conditions- please do not bid on this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online