Looking for Web Development Team
- Status Closed
- Budget $3 - $25 SGD / hour
- Total Bids 43
We are looking for a team that can compliment us in our development/design projects. Will need to be skilled and can take responsibility quickly.
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
If you are already a team on Freelancer, that would simplify things greatly.
Experience in coding dynamic websites and programming custom plugins. The position will entail:
1. Theme Development from Design to Markup (e.g. PSD to Wordpress)
2. Plugins – this will include modifying existing plugins and developing new ones
3. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers
4. Load and debug Wordpress and plugins (if need be)
5. Basic Photoshop knowledge to modify/slice designs
6. Front-end development (i.e. jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
1. Web Design (markup creation)
2. User Experience (implement interactions)
2. Expertise in programming using PHP and programming tools (Coda, Dreamweaver, SVN, etc)
3. Expertise in CMS (Joomla & Wordpress) and web development frameworks such as Cake PHP, CodeIgniter
4. Know when to utilise existing frameworks to speed up development like jQuery, Twitter's Bootstrap, Zurb's Foundation, etc
5. Utilise latest CSS/jQuery techniques to achieve responsive layouts, gradients, animations and effects (along with fallback compatibilities) – we pay particular attention to user experience
6. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimisation knowledge for coding
7. Good command of English
8. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
Experience in designing dynamic websites, e-newsletters and banners. The position will entail:
1. Develop web applications / pages using CSS and HTML
2. Work with online marketing team to ensure goals and needs are met in the design process
3. To maintain and update existing websites such as design various marketing banners for clients
1. Creative & Design (concept & creation)
2. Art/Marketing Direction
3. Web Design
4. User Experience
1. Strong conceptual and technical knowledge of all design principles (typography, colour, layout, motion etc…)
2. Proficient with Design and Web authoring tools: Photoshop CS 3/4, Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrators etc.
3. Good eye for design / layout detail
4. Understand UI / UX
5. Able to work independently and in teams to meet deadlines
6. Good communication skills and good command of English
7. Have a good portfolio on web design and visual art
8. Knowledge in 3D is a bonus
9. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. What are the best ways to contact you
If you are a team, please include the above for individual members too.
About the Company
We are a Singapore-based web development agency that specialises in clients from Singapore. Our clients are from different industries including Spa & Wellness, Education, Industrial (i.e. aerospace), and General Media (blogs).
Our Workmanship Standards
Have a look at our websites. We request you to be able to meet or surpass these standards.
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view]
Making the web a better place.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online