Lottery website with back-end and payments
This project received 90 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2552 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
This project is building a website (and the back-end for monitoring/handling content) that sells lottery tickets online.
YOU need to be able to:
- Work with us on ideas.
- Develop and design the website and back-end.
- Program the site, back-end and payment gateways.
- pro-efficient in English for easy communications back and forth.
- Willing to co-develop / bring ideas/better ways to the table.
- The website will be simple, preferably set up in WP (will listen to logical arguments if other ideas).
- Responsive design (for mobile friendly usability)
- Products / offers are posted on site.
- Easy login required to purchase tickets. (facebook connection?)
- Payment gateway connection required for credit cards, paypal etc.(costs for any gateway not included in price, will be paid for if needed)
- People buy tickets to what ever they want to try and win (can pick what number they want, those numbers no longer available).
- Ticket number count can vary based on prices.
- Ticket prices can vary.
- Email notification to users at the end of each lottery.
- Editable email notification (for promotions and latest winners etc)
- Facebook / other social media connection for easy share of site / offers.
- SEO focused development (goes without saying)
- Monitoring of users
- Monitoring of outstanding offers
- Overview of older offers.
- Inserting new offers and promote on page.
Time is a decision factor but quality comes first.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online