MLS Integration (RETS/IDX) for Real Estate Website - repost
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need someone who is familiar with RETS/IDX and the MLS to integrate an MLS data feed into an already designed real estate website.
The HTML portion of the search forms are already complete (fieldsets, option values, check boxes, etc.) You will be responsible for inputting the values that correspond to the raw data from the MLS. A few things you will be responsible for are:
- Pulling raw data and photos from MLS server and automatic updating (Cron Job)
- Search results show the criteria of the homes as well as their satellite location with Google Maps
- MLS is CRMLS, so if you're familiar with that platform, it's highly preferred.
- Code will be for 3 dynamic pages (Search form, Search Results, and Product detail).
I need to link to custom searches with dynamic content from the MLS. There will be no frames, no external domains and no screen scrapping. Everything should be on the site domain.
Please do not bid if you are not familiar with the requirements.
Once I receive your bid and find that you are a contender for the project, I will give you more details and links to the already developed site.
Stay within the budget, or you will be completely ignored.
If you do a good job, I have 2 more sites that need the same exact thing.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online