Magento DESIGN & CODING full website (existing template)
This project was awarded to TeamMagento for €550 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
Design and implement Magento Shop from existing template
We already decided we want to use MAGENTO and even choose a specific theme that we buy, it is a fluid responsive 12-grid magento theme that is documented very well. It is Ultimo theme (see google).
For this theme we want the following developed/made:
1. Make a PSD design of the shop pages (home, category, product, cms, gallery, checkout, etc.). The design should be made with the fluid responsive layouts in mind so it looks slick on all devices. We already have an extisting design (LIVE in magento!) and we need you to use this look and feel as start / idea for the new and fresh design. The old design is just to be used to see what we like, some elements can be RE-used but we really need a fresh design that is suitable for this repsonsive template.
If the design is not going into the right direction we hold the right to cancel the rest of the project.
2. Design the graphic elements in the shop, such as small banners, cms page headers, category icons / header banners, etc. We give our ideas, you make fresh professional banners/buttons etc for this website.
3. Install the commercial existing theme we will buy on our magento server. You need SERVER skills as well for symbolic links / ssh etc.
The theme is very well documented and we need you to use the manual so you follow the theme makers standards.
4. Slice the PSD to be used on this specific theme without changing the actual theme techniques, so if we update the theme package later on, it should be possible without breaking the layouts/design. We will need wireframes of all pages before the actual slicing is done.
5. Install extra extensions that we buy (social plugins, reward program, B2B extension, Car Finder extension etc, about 10 extensions).
6. Install and improve an existing extension. Car finder, see [url removed, login to view] --> we pay for the extension seperately, but we need it improved. Specs will follow. This is a large extension and we need it to be fully implemented through this website, and especially it should work on all sizes (so pc, tablet, mobile in the responsive theme).
We will use software connected to our ERP program to add the products to the site but we might need an initial product import as well. The import of [url removed, login to view] product with basic info should be within scope of this project.
If you do the job correct we have a lot more work. For example: In fase II we will need development of a second website, exactly the same as the first but it has to be for our wholesale clients, so NO company LOGO’s etc. Basically this will be a stripped version of the first website. It will be in the same magento installation. Many features for B2B clients have to be worked out here but specs will follow later.
Please make a quotation / bid for FASE 1.
Please also include a private message and show me your previous work in magento. Only HIGHLY experienced magento workers and designers are taken into consideration.
I have to fill in a budget here, but we are flexible in this, we look for the best bang for the buck, but only professional coders/designers. Please make a bid that you find suitable for the job. If you need more details first, please send a message first.
With your bid, we also need a private message with 4 important things:
1. proof of your DESIGN skills (previous work)
2. proof of your magento skills (previous work)
3. let us know if you are an independant worker or working for an agent.
4. Time frame in which you can do this. How many hours per day? how many days in total?
In case you are ONLY designers: Please send a PM with a quote for a design, we might consider this as well. (and use somebody else for coding)
In case you are ONLY a coder: Please send a PM with a quote for coding only, we might consider this as well (and use somebody else for design)
This project is also on another site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online