Magento Designer needed to improve website
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a very skilled Magento designer/developer to improve our website and make repairs. The overall goal of this project is to make this site 100% functional and operational, and to make it look like an established Magento store.
Our website focuses on connecting professional buyers to artisans/small manufacturers of ART and HOME DECOR. Our site is using the Magento platform and has the appearance of an online store but it is not an online store. Our site is a directory to show new and unique products to our users. If they find a product they like, they will go to the Product Detail page in the site and click on the "manufacturer" button to be directed to the "Company Profile Page" and this page will allow them to contact the manufacturer directly. We will not sell anything on this site. This site is merely an enhanced online directory to find specific products and their manufacturer.
Our site is currently 85% complete. Here is a basic overview of what we need:
1. Make small repairs to the site: certain pages aren't linked. "Company profile page" must be linked to specific products offered by the company.
2. improve speed and performance. The site must operate fast and navigate easily.
3. fix broken links and repair broken images
4. improve design and appearance of inner pages, display products in more uniform layout (make more similar to:[url removed, login to view])
we need room to insert a description below the thumbnail image. Improve "Product Detail Page" and "Company Profile Page"
Make category list appear in alphabetical order
5. increase thumbnail size of products and sub-categories. must be more visually appealing.
7. Improve the design and appearance of main pages (front page, buyers page, sellers page, products page, signup pages, etc.)
8. Install a top menu. (Home, Buyer Login, Seller Login, About Us, Products)
9. Create 2 landing pages.
I will provide a link to our website and user access to qualified bidders. This will allow you to see the site and adjust your bid if necessary.
This project must be completed in 4 or 5 days. One or two days for comments and changes.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online