Magento Developer Project: PSD --&gt; HTML w/ new functionality
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $1200 USD
- Total Bids 38
We need a detail-oriented Magento Enterprise developer to convert PSD files into HTML, and build some new functionality, on our ecommerce website mrpearl11.com. The first step will be to implement the design and functionality on our test server. Once it has been tested to our satisfaction, the next step will be to implement it on our live server. It is important to implement the design and the functionality without changing any Magento core files. Lastly, everything must be cross-browser compatible.
Example jpegs are attached so you can see what is expected of you from the stand-point of the design. It is critical that you can implement the design 100%. If there is anything you will be unable to complete you need to notify us prior to accepting the project.
The functionality requirements for this project are as follows:
1) Email submission fields to be implemented on the homepage and integrated with MailChimp.
2) Form submission developed on the Contact Us page of the website.
3) Magento product reviews to be activated and configured.
4) Design-specific roll-over image functionality on the product pages (see product page jpegs for details).
5) Design-specific modification of the way shipping is estimated in the shopping cart (see shopping cart jpeg for details).
6) Clickable rolling ad billboard with forward, back, pause functionality developed (or integrated) for the homepage.
Additional project requirements:
- You must have good English communication skills.
- You must be willing to communicate in a timely manner (we expect all messages to be answered within a 24 hour time-frame).
- You must let us know what days you work, and what days you take off. We work 9:00-5:00 Monday-Friday EST (GMT-4).
- You must offer reasonable bug support after the project is finished. 60 days are preferred, but this is negotiable.
We will create 2 milestones for this project, each equaling half your bid. The first milestone will be released after the design has been implemented and successfully tested on the test server. The second milestone will be released after the design has been implemented and successfully tested on the live server.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online