Magento Developer Wanted for long term work
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 69
We are an online formal dress company in U.S. in process of changing our current system from Microsoft platform to Magento
and we have much work to do. We are seeking for those with solid experience in Magenta to impress us with the following initial
Magento Project Description:
1) Create website very similar to [url removed, login to view] with same left and top navigation funtionality.
2) Create category page template similar/same to their category pages.
3) Create item page template similiar/same to theirs including social media links such as facebook, tweet, plus the "add to compare" funtionality.
You may use our current template [url removed, login to view] and modify or develop your own.
Our goal is to convert [url removed, login to view] page to the Magento format.
4) Create Size Chart page for each item and add VendorID, ITEM# field in the database.
(future project) Look at thier size chart page and think about the best way to impletment a practical way to
assign a size chart data for each item.
5) When shopping cart is complete, we need to receive an email with complete order data.
Above are the initial requirement for this project.
Once done there will be much customization work involved.
We are not concerned with visual design at this point. We want to see how well you can develop the basic and essential functionality and structure
of the site. We are looking for good commuication and solid experience with Magento.
Please view the Promgirl site and include detailed work you will provide for this project.
We look forward to having a long term relationship with the right developer company.
Thank youGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online