Magento Jewelry Website Completion
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
My client is a jeweler who is launching a new Magento website. The site is 80% complete however, I need to hire a new team because the old contractor is not qualified to complete this job. The jewelry company can be found at gregghelfer .com(old website) and the new Magento working website is at stalkviewer .com. As you can see, the site has already had quite a bit of design and development done to it. You must have Magento experience to be considering for this project. Required items to be completed include:
- development and design completion of Magento diamonds extension functions for ring builder and connecting diamond data feed to a Magento extension
- completing setup of category and attribute filters and setup of proper linking and functioning.
- completing design of main category pages, listing pages and product details pages (This is 75% complete already)
- small design changes to headings, text etc.. to make site design consistent.
- integrating existing .csv data into the website with Magento Import
- assistance with merchant setup and SSL certificate(I can do much of this)
Completion time for this project should be no more than 2 weeks, and you must be available to start immediately. You must be willing to communicate with me by skype or chat during your work day. Please only bid if you are able to meet all of the requirements of this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online