Magento WEBSITE DEVELOPER
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $979 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
Hello applicants! Our entire Magento project has been extremely tedious, with many hours and funds wasted at failed attempts. We are currently only looking for Magento Developers (certified a plus) who have an amazing and complete understanding of Magento and this project.
Qualities applicants must have to be considered:
1) Magento Certified
2) Ability to communicate and understand EXTREMELY well in English
3) Ability to meet strict deadlines
4) Must work closely and be able to communicate throughout the project. We are looking for a contractor that is able to work with us constantly and stay in contact throughout the entirety of this project. This would leave little chance of mistakes and wasting valuable time.
5) We will not be hiring on an hourly basis. Fixed price is the only way we wish to go. We are open to discussing budget prior to project start. We have listed a budget of $500 but this is not our budget. We want to discuss that with our applicants. Applicants should be willing and able to discuss the project in detail and state clearly the time frame and costs needed.
6) Applicants who apply should display a clear understanding and high level professionalism. All other applicants will be ignored.
Project Specs & Details:
We are in the beginning stages of setting up our Magento site and would like our very complex products uploaded to our database in a proper and organized fashion. Our products are extremely complex and configurable. Each product has a extensive set of options as we are going to be selling many products that have many custom options. All pricing, details, specs, etc will all be contained in the CSV. Every possible option combination is listed in our CSV's so after upload our future site should be able to pick up the data fast.
For example, our products have 3-4 selections per piece. Our CSV's contain every possible combo that the user can select and it's information. So essentially we are looking to upload a configurable product, with many simple products underneath it.
Given these 9 different specs a user can choose from all possible combinations between these 3 options are listed in the CSV. The future website will simply find the appropriate line or data to display to the user based on his/her selection.
**A very detailed example, sample CSV, and Data will be shown to applicants who we are interested in for further discussion.**
We have 1 CSV for every product. We need a simple solution to upload a CSV into Magento and have all of this set up and ready to go. For the future site, we will be creating an HTML5 responsive website and we have already purchased Advanced Products Options Extension
[url removed, login to view]
For use with our future site. We would like something set up where we can upload CSV on our own in the future with ease and everything be set up and ready to go.
All interested applicants please apply with your thoughts and ideas and we will send you a detailed example of our data and what we need. Should this job be completed with excellent results will will not look further for the remainder of work needed to get our site up and running. This is a mere start for much more work we have yet to do.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online