Make responsive template in "Seblod CCK component" and add a column in joomla template"
This project was successfully completed by rajnish1579 for $189 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
I have a JOOMLA WebSite for testing. [url removed, login to view]
I currently use a fully responsive template.
I'm using the " Seblod " CCK component - it's very good for what I need.
The problem is that templates " Seblod " " seb_one " are not responsive and will not display correctly. ( see picture: [url removed, login to view] )
I have retouched the image in PSD . ( [url removed, login to view] ) to see as I need .
The pages / sections using the seblod templates, are two.
1. Listing Page: [url removed, login to view]
2. Page plant or project fiche: [url removed, login to view]
I have duplicated the "default template seblod " and i assigned to the project fiches and called "seb_one_responsive" (see picture 5)
Explained the above ... I need help for two fundamental tasks.
1. Edit SEBLOD_ONE_RESPONSIVE and make it responsive, only the part that is required for the " Table "and displayed correctly . (See pictures 1,2 y 5) also edit the corresponding CSS (see Figure 4) .
2. I need to add a new position / right column in joomla (see picture 6)
I apologize for my bad English , hope may understand the requirements. if you have any questions I can try to explain better.
I sincerely believe if you have knowledge for these tasks, it would cost over $ 150.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online