Make a small eshop with WP/Woocommerce
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €362 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is about making a Wordpress/Woocommerce small website in a test environment first, and once approved, upload it to the real live site.
I already have all the graphic designs for all pages in photoshop files.
Theme: You have to make a custom theme for me, that follows all my indications
CMS : Wordpress
Engine e-shop: Woocommerce
Plugins : You can use some plugins if you want
I don't need the blog functions, neither comments or reviews.
I need a nice clean code and well comment for doing some modifications, if need it in the future.
The site must be responsive, and must work in Ipad, Iphones or smart-phones.
- The website must have 4 languages ( there's a pop up in the beginning that let you choose your language first ) and almost all text must dynamically change by the languages the user choose
- At the top, there is an image container with a information text in the index and product pages, and has to be loaded from the CMS, ( the text and the image ) so the client can change it.
- I need a horizontal products presentation (6 products ) tagged with the word "best", and must be created in the CMS by the client choosing the categories.
- I need a infinity carousel slider that takes 8 elements from the products catalogs marked with the tag "new" (only home page)
- Add links FAQ pages
- Add a contact page with contact details and form that send an email.
- About page must be done in Jquery, it will be a bloc info that opens in a hover state, like a transparent layer above home page ( more info see pictures attach )
- Category Page, it's a simple wall of products, 3 columns, 3 items.
- In products page, there's a zoom option and 3 thumbs to see more of the product, and below, there are 2 products showing the same manufacturer, 2 products showing related products, and 2 products showing recently viewed
I'll need to test it, import some products, including variations, into the woocommerce site.
You have to ensure order/invoice system works and the right business details and logo are included with the order.
We have to work in a test environment, and upon customer approval, then the site must migrated to the live site, and a SSL must to be enabled.
That are the big lines of the project, it's a small eshop and i need someone that's has excellent references and with good communication skills.
I attached some images of the eshop.
Please put the sentence "I'm happy to work with you" so i know you really read my offer, show me your portfolio with some similar websites you have made and give me your timing to do it ( i need it fast )
I'll sent more information about it to the some freelancers that I'll like to work with, and I'll need to make a skype session with that person before going ok.
Please only woocommerce and wordpress experts freelance must bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online