Marinedatabase.com, free resources and information, B2B and end user profiles
This project received 62 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4576 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
[url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
This project has been previously developed unsuccessfully and the code works with all the features, functionality and PSD's of almost every page and forms. Categories and content defined. (Destinations, will have to be made from scratch)
The platform is to be made in english with all hard coded text to be made CRM for another 10 language platforms with the exact same content of most data.
A Marine and Associated industry for Business and End User, multi language, Facebook/profile interface styled, free information and resources website consisting of-
2 different bases of profiles-
Business/Organisation and Enthusiast/Jobseeker
• The logged in user will access everything from this area
• Creating their own content or page/business information
• Changing profile preferences and content
• verify and approve content for rudeness and culturally sensitive content
• manage communication and conduct
• login, forgotten password, classifieds, directory, hr etc.
• for all actions and approved content
• a Search of the different areas and the whole website
• Login, register/User Name
• I would like this compiled from yellow pages world wide in several of the languages of the platforms
• Searchable 3 categories- Commercial, Super Yachts, Pleasure Craft
destinations using google api etc.
• Open with a searchable map
1. You see where the service or location is from you
2. You can change what your searching for instantly
3. If you wish to get the information it appears when you hover with your mouse
4. You can save the location & info and search another and save. Then print out your itinerary in any country in any language
events / new
Divided into 2 - New Concepts, Events
• Then each with 3 tabs - Commercial, Super Yachts, Pleasure Craft for the different industries
• The page upon opening will contain the most recent positions uploaded to the site
• Advertising boxes to automatically placed in the side columns with paid advertising as stated in the Free Ads Benefits as per the ebook
• I am wanting this page to not display the agent or employer to contact. Instead when someone clicks apply a transparent box appears with 3 options with tick boxes beside each
• 1. I have the necessary requirements and documentation on my profile on Marine Database and am available to commence in the time specified
• 2. I have the experience needed but do not have the docs online. I can commence when required.
• 3. I do not have the required experience but, please view my profile and make an assessment on the documentation available on there
• This is my idea, maybe your team could think of something easier/better
forum & blog
• Word press
• Typical contact page-DD Feedback, Advertising, User Discrepancies, Accounts, General enquiries
• Also the contact and business details- Skype, Phone numbers, Location
All areas will be accessible from the users profile. Including messaging between users.
The design, functionality and all the content and logo for the pages have been defined (the developers can suggest appropriate changes to the whole project to allow the most efficient and best end product) and some useable graphics have been collected.
The hard coded text on the English platform will need to be CRM for the other language content to be inserted by translators.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online