Marketplace Commercial B2B Site II
This project was awarded to ph0t0sh0pguy for $631 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Need a B2B marketplace website built that is very similar to [url removed, login to view] but with a few variances. Must have full functionality:
- Layout Design
- Categories posting / management
- Internal Messaging (2 way)
- Buyer / Supplier Registration
- Buyer / Supplier Membership Types
- Buy / Sell offer posting
- Products posting / management
- Powerful Buyer / Seller / Admin Back-end Administration
- Catalog for Supplier
- Contact page / form for Supplier
- Search / Advance Search
- Customer Ticket System
- CMS for webpages
- Trade Alert / Email Alerts on matching products (2 way)
- Banner Ad management
- Top / priority listing / posting management
- Powerful SEO (Search engine optimization) Structure
- Supplier / Buyer Rating / Reviews
- Community Module
- Fraud report / Transaction report
- B2B Chat client, console
- Success stories
Ability to create accounts or connect via Facebook or twitter.
Create and monitor transactions with escrow capabilities
Full broker functionality to act as middle man between buyers/ sellers
Ability to post products or materials currently available for sale and to post a RFQ for products wanted.
Buyers should be able to deposit funds through various resources and then escrow until products are received after which funds can be released. Provided all Requirements are fully met.
Site needs to be completed in 30 days. Only bid if you can fulfill ALL the requirements of this project. DO NOT bid if you are not fully aware of what is needed to complete this project. If you are unable to complete this project it will be cancelled and given to someone who can. Budget is within $200 to $600. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online