MediaWiki Website - 9 pages
This project was awarded to mohamedmssouda for $555 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. Project Description:
I am building a website based on MediaWiki ([url removed, login to view]) for my club needs to maintain a list of the club people information and assets information, we need it to look like the [url removed, login to view] website interface, so it should probably be built using MediaWiki.
2. The Website main functionalities:
2.1. Adding employee data (Name, age, month salary, location, etc..),
2.2. Validate a submitted data, in order to be publicly listed on the website (non-validated data should not appear on the website)
2.3. Consulting the employee data on the main page ( sort employees by Age, year of employment, Salary range, etc)
2.4. Search and Advanced-Search for employees by any criteria.
2.5. Compare multiple employees, and have a visible charts (such as the [url removed, login to view] )
2.6. Post an Entry on a social network (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
3. The Website main pages:
Page Title Type Description
1. Home public All the menus and stuff, a General text that I will add later, and a small section with “today's featured entry” a random extract from the db, that should change every day.
2. Categories public This is where we list the main Categories. Then once a user select a category we list the category entries from the DB using something like the “Paging table from the JQwidgets” [url removed, login to view]
3. View public View a single entry
4. Advanced Search public Search based on any criteria of the Database main table (could be a family name, a year, a range of years, etc.)
5. Contact Us public Send us a msg with an optional attachment. (Fields : Name, Email Address,Company,Phone Number,Message, attachments)
Should have an option to submit ideas.
6. FAQ public List of FAQ that I will edit later. Just put sample ones.
7. Submit Data public Enables any person to submit data, enter his name, email, must use a captcha in order to avoid spam.
On a page a user should be able to submit multiple data in an easy way.
Suggest also to upload an Optional Excel File.
8. Mobile public Mobile View of the website
9. Validate Data Private Password Protected page, that enables the admin to validate the submitted data to be public (accepted submissions should be moved to the main DB and thus be visible on the website).
4. The Database information (excluding the MediaWiki DBs):
4.1. MySQL 5 , running under Linux on GoDaddy Servers
4.2. One main extra large database with currently 100 000 rows (expected huge growth).
5. The Website should have the following Technical characteristics:
5.1. Looks like [url removed, login to view] website interface
5.2. Multi Browser and Platform Compatible (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Windows/Mac/Linux, etc.),
5.3. Mobile Browser Compliant and Ready (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, etc..)
5.4. SEO Optimized Code (The values entered in the website, should be searchable on the web)
5.5. Social Sharing Widgets
5.6. On all pages have in the top the search box and the Club Logo
5.7. Have a banner on the home page
5.8. Any approved submitted data should automatically appear in the search results and in the category listing page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online