Meeting scheduler/booking system between two users
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 46
We require a PHP developer to design a meeting scheduler/booking system.
Our website has a database list of specialists which we would like the ability to search and book a time for an online meeting. Our users would search the list of specialists and once a suitable specialists has been found they can select "Make a booking" to setup an online meeting with that specialist. The "Make a booking" button would direct the user to a date/time calendar input that would know the availability of the specialist and only allow the user to book a time that is free on the specialists calendar/schedule. If the user has a booking with a different specialist it will not let them double book the same time slot.
The meeting/booking details would then need to be saved to our database and an admin page created to show bookings per specialist and bookings for the current user.
1. Create a searchable list of specialists with a "Make a booking" button (the database is already created, you just need to query our existing user table, not create a new table. Users with UserType=2 are specialists, UserType=1 are standard users)
2. Create a page for specialists to designate their availability. (eg. the specialist might only work between the hours of 9am to 5pm, meaning they can only make meetings between these hours)
2. Create a date/time calendar interface that allows users to schedule a meeting in one of the specialists available time slots (users can't book a meeting in a time slot that has already been booked to another user or has been designated by the specialist as unavailable)
3. Save meeting details to database so they can be used in other parts of our website. (we have a video chat page that will accept a MeetingID query string so two users can communicate via web cam)
4. Create an admin page to show booking per specialist and another page to view the current users upcoming meetings/appointments.
DJ PartnersGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online