We need a video synchronization system that contains
web application (developed using PHP)
and mobile application (developed for Android Platform).
The web application should be able to:
1. Login as administrator
2. Upload videos
3. Create and manage playlists (one playlist contains many videos)
4. Publish the playlist (only one playlist is being published)
5. List of device that are connected, for each device (android tablets) these information will be shown:
--- a. Last check-in
--- b. On/Off (based on last check-in time, check-in within 5 minutes is considered ON)
--- c. Last update (when was last time the device download the published playlist)
--- d. Latest playlist (last downloaded playlist id)
--- e. List/Gallery of uploaded pictures
6. Setting Device Configuration:
--- a. Sleep and wake up time
--- b. Interval for each time the device for taking a picture
--- c. Password to close the device
The mobile application should be able to:
1. Prevent closing / switching to other application (require password)
2. Take picture periodically and upload it to a webserver.
3. Download playlist and videos
4. Play the videos at FULLSCREEN sequentially based on the playlist and record statistic (how many times played)
NO control required (stop, pause, etc)
5. Checkin periodically to a webserver and download the configuration.
6. Sleep and wake up (turn off/on the screen) on specific time based on the server configuration
Detailed scope could be requested upon agreement.
If you work as INDIVIDUAL and specialized in one of those area (Web/PHP or Mobile/Android)
send me a PM.
Bid without showing past projects will be ignored.