Mobile site build from complete design
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1079 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $1000 USD
****Attention Freelancer reviewer**** Although project description refers to 'current design' I am not attaching the photoshop files. They took a lot of effort to design, and making them publicly available to anyone who views this project post is unacceptable. I am planning on working with a particular coder who I will send the design files to directly. The old V-worker site had the option of selecting specific 'workers' to send the project to. Since I don't see that option on Freelancer, I feel this is my only option. -Thanks
This project is to build a mobile site for chad-holmes.mobi. Functionality components are to be derived from everything implied by current design, with full CMS.
Preferably, but not necessarily, integrate mobile site CMS into 'main site' CMS with simultaneous content mods from single source input. This needs to be discussed further to evaluate time/cost feasibility.
Additional attributes not necessarily implied by design:
- Proper reponsive function and display across all mobile phone & tablet platforms
- Effort to make the site as 'light' as possible, to facilitate faster page loading.
- Full ecommerce store
- Function to allow buyer to set their own price ($[url removed, login to view] - $[url removed, login to view]), which can be selectively applied to any item
- There will be several additional details for this function, all within reason, but not yet known without further discussion as to store setup.
- Member account function
- User profile page w/ all necessary data fields, and thumbnail profile image
- Organized and displayed within CMS
- Has all common administrator functions (removing accounts, etc)
- Email collection function
- Sourced from: newletter signup, member account, purchases in store (may be more situations not yet seen)
- Stored/organized/displayed within CMS
- Music player page: image changes with each song selected
- Song files and images are changeable w/in CMS
- Share button (displayed on all pages) corresponds to whatever the subject matter is on the current page.
- This will be modifiable with CMS for each individual pg
- Email notification for administrator on site activity (comments, posts, new members, purchases, etc)
- Also logged/organized/displayed within CMS
- Changeable graphic button site on home screen (currently w/in design: "listen to latest track New Sound")
- Button target is either link or file download (PDF/media file/etc), selectable w/in CMS
- Navigation & social media menus are touch responsive, vertically scrolling, and expand/retract horizontally from/to screen edge
- Social media menu has ability to add additional (or remove) icons
- "Comments' section (seen on several pages) expands upon selecting arrow button, otherwise is compressed when page loads
- Bio pg is a touch responsive multipanel, which adds/removes panels as needed to accommodate the current amount of text.
- Video player can source video from: YouTube, Vimeo, or file loaded directly to site database.
- Be able to play video types commonly used on the web
-Pages initially load so that the browser 'search/nav toolbar' isn't showing
- Basically, unless the page is 'expanded' (such as for the comments section) all pages should display as 'non-scrolling'
- Selectable button site at bottom-right-half of all pages where display is appropriate
- Examples: 'Mailing List' on News pg / 'Download press kit' on Bio pg
- Within CMS, button target is selectable as a link or file download (PDF / media file)
- All pages display a loading progress bar, and shaded screen until page is fully loaded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online