Modern Business/Freelance Listing Directory Portal
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1348 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 SGD
Develop a modern directory business listing portal for freelance sector and business owners catered for events related products and services.
Developer should use the latest recommended programming language when building the portal. Should ensure the architecture of the portal is able to further develop or enhance in future. It should be CMS based to ensure edition of portal content at ease. Security of the portal will be important too.
Public user functions:
1) Search engine module to enable search products and services
2) Able browse through all the listed products or services
3) Read up posted articles on the home page
Login Users function:
1) In addition to what public user can perform, login user will be able to post reviews for the listed services or products.
2) Able to rate the listed services and products.
3) Able to like the reviews.
4) Can login via Facebook account or registered account.
5) Able to share business listing page on facebook.
6) Able to send msg to business owner for enquiry.
1) Login to manage listing of their company account.
2) Able to post a short description about their company profile or services provided. (including contact details)
3) Able to post photos of related to their offerings. (auto resize of photo)
4) Video upload function (add-on paid service)
5) Business owner can reply to reviews posted.
6) Able to reply inbox msg to login users.
1) Should be able to control and manage all the functions within the portal.
2) Able to post news article on home page.
3) Able to manage banner listing.
Developer can reference [url removed, login to view] for the template and style for development. Developer should maintain communication with me to ensure the development of the portal is to my requirements. At times, you will also need to suggest and recommend suitable technology or ways of building the portal to ensure its usability. The navigation of the portal should be as simple as it can be with all necessary function built in. Also need to consider possibility of including payment gateway function for future upgrading.
Only selected developer will be given more in-depth details on how the portal will looks like. Development work also depends on the capability of the developer to understand my requirements. Should you be chosen, I hope to build long term relationship to support further enhancement and maintenance work should the portal take off well and expanded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online