My website is [url removed, login to view] and it is a Malaysian based company that import automobile goods via the auction site, Yahoo Japan to Malaysia. Currently my website needs a remake to include the following by an experienced web developer / programmer:
- A sign in process using Facebook or email address of which confirmation will be sent and the user will need to click and verify from their registered email.
- Include a forgotten password link for those who signed up with email.
- There will also be a user profile page where they need to fill in a name, shipping address, contact mobile, email.
- Also include a page call "Garage" where the user can post a few pictures of their cars and list the make, model and modifications done to it. We must be able to mine all those information and send them relevant links and/or promotions.
- User also have a bank to store their monetary balance within their profile.
- Integration with a payment gateway of our choice. You'll be instructed to liaise with them.
- Users will need to sign in to bid and access their profile page but otherwise can browse the whole site.
- Prefer https or similar after sign in to secure customer data and information.
- We have multiple yahoo auction ID which we use and rotate and changing them around or over must be done with ease.
- We must also be able to edit the exchange rate from Japanese Yen -> Malaysian Ringgit with ease. The change will then be reflected through out the whole website
- If the bid was unsuccessful, there needs to be a notification on the webpage immediately AND requires an email be sent to the user's registered email address.
- Must be able to use or export all our member's email address for mail outs
- Must be able to use or export all our member's mobile numbers for SMS blast
- Use [url removed, login to view] as reference for the bidding component
- Use [url removed, login to view] as reference for the member profile and garage component
- Prefer newer technologies for upgrade and scalable purposes.
- Please also see attached word document for more details.
- Will only shortlist Freelancer who have done an auction site similar to [url removed, login to view], with shopping cart, auction site and with a credit balance or bank balance associated in their account.
I would prefer the website to be as user friendly as possible with everything as intuitive as much.
At the minimum, please be ready to prepare a prototype that showcases the bidding processes with Yahoo Auction Japan or a detailed proposal. No API will be provided by me as I do not have it. Will not consider otherwise should either one of the two criteria above not met.
The reason for those criteria is because I have awarded projects exactly like this but they were unable to be completed for whatever reason. I have wasted time and money. My only goal is to do it once, do it right.
I'm happy to answer any questions. Can't wait to work with you ;)
Repost and updated !!!!
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1719 for this job
we can re-create site as per description provided. please refer pmb for our latest work portfolio. Looking forward to serve you. thanks and regards Raj
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: