Modify sign up process on my website
This project was successfully completed by kabirchy for $175 USD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In2 days
I have a script that is bought from a Pintastic.com.
[url removed, login to view]
I would like to modify its sign up/registration process.
The current script is using php and mvc pattern, so please don't bid on the project if you don't have the working knowledge of either.
The modifications will include the following:
1. update current signup process.
a. adding a few web controls to handle new data on the sign up page. Save the data to the new tables you will be created.
b. Modifying the current 3-step sign up process. We are changing the 2nd step to some thing else, and we have the pintasic's older version that shows the UI. We would like to replace our current UI with the older UI, but the business logic will be different from the older version. I will explain that in detail to the bid winner.
2. Add a professional category table. Each professional user could have multiple category. (script will be proved)
3. Add a new table to define user additional data. (script will be proved)
4. Add the functionality on the admin panel to handle the new tables. Since there is already a category functionality existing, it will be just copying the existing code and point to a different database.
I am attaching a user requirement on this project.
This is a simple project to modify the existing script. We are having a series of modifications that involved adding new features and integrating into the new system. If we like working with you, you will be getting a lot more work from us.
Thank you for reading.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online