Multiple Choice Testing & Certification site
This project was successfully completed by websree for $2010 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In30 days
I am looking for someone to help design a simple website that matches the branding at my existing site but does multiple choice testing for the purposes of certification.
The process for the person taking the test would look like this:
1. They would be directed to a site that would prompt them for a Company name and password (or register and take the quick test or register if they want to pay directly and take the full test - see below)
2. After successfully entering the test site or successfully registering and paying they would be offered 15 random questions from a pool of 30 like the following:
A photo shows up on Twitter. The picture is of an ACME store with an employee who is sleeping and the comment "so boring at ACME, even the employees are sleeping". The photo is being retweeted and trending high right now. You need to deal with it somehow. You receive notice from public relations that the employee was dealing with some drowsiness from a medical condition and is fine now. What is your approach?
and the test taker would have a choice of up to 4 answers like these:
1. You decide it's best to ignore this one, it will disappear soon enough
2. You tweet "This employee was facing a medical issue that caused drowsiness. Thank you for bringing this situation our attention"
3. You tweet "Tweets make for a great alarm clock. Our employee is getting the help she needs. She is feeling much better now. thanks everyone"
4. I don't know the answer
(I would like an admin portal to add/change/edit and delete the questions and answers)
After 15 random questions are answered. The score is tallied and the person is notified if they passed the test by getting 12 out of 15 correct. An email is sent to their email address as well as the email address of their boss (this information would be entered in as an administrator) that includes a Certification with their name on it. I would need someone to design the Certification in the branding of my company
The name, date of test and score of test would be kept in a database somewhere, or if it's easier the information can be emailed to be for archiving.
I would also like the ability to allow people to register to take the free test and be offered 5 random questions and at the end they would see their score as well as a link to register and take the full test. No email, no Certification if the test is not paid for.
In addition I would also like the ability to allow anyone to register and pay $200 to take the test and receive a certificate at the end.
I already have a website for my business that I created in snappages at www.ImagenBusinessSolutions.com.
I have a Dreamhost webhosting account as well as a separate reserved URL that I would like to use for this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online