MySQL Database for viewing award records
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 25
1. Using data provided in Excel document, set up an online searchable database on freelancer's (your) test server similar to the following screenshot:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Demonstrate how administrator will add new entries to database, whether through back end, front end web form, etc.
3. Demonstrate how administrator can display "private" columns from the database, whether by password or by alternate hidden query page with additional options, preferably not by creating two separate databases.
4. Allow public end user to query database and display up to five "public" columns from database, with ability to:
a. sort by year, category; sort and search by title, developer, or publisher
b. narrow display to specific or all year(s)
c. select single category history (and include related categories) with omni-present quick links as seen in the above screenshot
d. sort by most repeated/most re-occurring in the data, whether sorting title, developer, or publisher
e. select multiple or all categories to display, with option to narrow to specific years
5. Provide instructions for deployment or migration on any web site, including as page-embedded.
6. Design to be mobile-friendly within reason, such as running on simple text-only database site and embedded into main site, or other solution.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online