1. Using data provided in Excel document, set up an online searchable database on freelancer's (your) test server similar to the following screenshot:
[url removed, login to view]
2. Demonstrate how administrator will add new entries to database, whether through back end, front end web form, etc.
3. Demonstrate how administrator can display "private" columns from the database, whether by password or by alternate hidden query page with additional options, preferably not by creating two separate databases.
4. Allow public end user to query database and display up to five "public" columns from database, with ability to:
a. sort by year, category; sort and search by title, developer, or publisher
b. narrow display to specific or all year(s)
c. select single category history (and include related categories) with omni-present quick links as seen in the above screenshot
d. sort by most repeated/most re-occurring in the data, whether sorting title, developer, or publisher
e. select multiple or all categories to display, with option to narrow to specific years
5. Provide instructions for deployment or migration on any web site, including as page-embedded.
6. Design to be mobile-friendly within reason, such as running on simple text-only database site and embedded into main site, or other solution.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Our objectives are great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. Our Slogan : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". We have more than 1000+ clients around the world.
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
Dear avatoymedia, We've gone through your project description & are very eager to deliver the job, fully on all parameters! Please check your PMB. -Sketch Web Solutions