Mysql data editor in PHP
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $142 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $90 USD
I am currently managing an ecommerce using Opencart v18.104.22.168 and data editing is cumbersome and time consuming
I would like to have a data editor in the form of a PHP grid that would allow me to do the following:
1. See data coming from different tables related to products (joined data from 5 or 6 tables in a 1 to n relationship with the main table) I will provide you which the name of the tables
2. Edit in any field displayed (including BLOB fields) without having to leave the grid (inline edit)
3. Display a warning if a value already exists in a table for a specific field (there's one field that should be unique but the database does not enforce it)
4. Sort and filter the data displayed based on user criteria (i.e. view items containing the text 'abc' in the field 'name')
5. Customize the data displayed on the grid (add/remove fields)
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online