Navigated sales website with QB Sync
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 30
Need to get an idea of what it would take to create a customized or not, navigated site that has quick books SYNC, Full sync, so, we don't want to have to download into excell and upload into QB every time.
Also, we're looking for NAVIGATED SALES, please look at these references to understand more of what we want.
1. navigated sales that guide both the customer AND the sales person
2. ability to handle thousand of service and sale items.
3. high visual content, we want product shots, and some videos and slide shows, presentations, etc.
4. Ability to edit content later a programer involved, including photos.
5. we want the site to float fully, so no server or no hard computer necessary for us to maintain the data.
6. we want to be able to SAVE quotes in the site and also download quotes into QB.
7. We want to be able to change prices and sales items at will.
8. We want the site to have expansion capabilities, in terms of storage as well as more features to be added.
9. the site MUST have full e-commerce hook up with all of the security encryption measures necessary.
10. We want to eventually attach a back office with a full CRM to it- that sales people can log into on the internet- BUT syncs with QB for the future.
11. Also to attach a "intranet" site that will allow people to go there for their staff training were they cab read required staff documents, policy changes, etc. with full password/security features.
12. We want to be able to print, send and follow up on estimate from it.
13. the sales navigation must change as the client changes his order and it must work visually changing and editing the images as you go along creating the order.
14.I'm sure there's more I forgot to add here
Our company sells and installs skylights only.
aesthetic wise, we're looking for something almost 100% like this except more clear. [url removed, login to view]
here's another great example, this company uses lap tops to create all their orders, we need someone that can accomplish a project like this or has already created other similar sites, and set them fully 100% with QB sync. You can also see the white space on this and clarity of functionality.
[url removed, login to view]
Here's an example of a simple navigator, however we'd like an even more simple system that GUIDES a customer through a complex sales, such as "this is A >>> this is B, this is C, etc.
[url removed, login to view]
We want something that will remove unnecessary options as the consumer goes along.
I hope this helps to understand what we need.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online