I am looking for a Moodle/Joomdle expert that can:
1) Fix Moodle/Joomdle errors that are occurring in the Joomla backend (logout of Jomsocial currently not working)
2) Set up payment gateway in Moodle to accept PayPal for courses, allow for course to be purchased
3) Ideally set up Moodle/Joomdle so that after a student purchases the course and logs in, jomsocial is automatically integrated with moodle (if you don't know what this means please don't bid)
4) I'd like the jomsocial login removed from main menu
5) JomSocial and moodle must connect in the backend
Very important!! Public should not be able to create a user without purchasing course!!
I'd really like: a student purchases the course, and when they sign into moodle, they also have jomsocial integrated
Otherwise: Moodle and JomSocial remain separate, but to get to jomsocial the student is set up manually with a different user/pass, and they login at top of screen and after login they see the jomsocial login in main menu
Either way not open to public, if that makes sense. You MUST be experienced with Moodle/Joomdle! I will not pay more than $70. An expert can complete this in one hour or less.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $227 for this job
6 Years in Joomla- 225 completed Projects - 140 Satisfied Client - 86 countries - 5 Star ratings on Freelancer/Elance. Still going strong, please check your Inbox for my message - Regards, Derick Rethans
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !