Need an E-Store Developed with the OpenCart WordPress Plugin
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 16
ATTENTION: This project contains adult material. If you accept this project, you will be working on an e-store containing pornographic material and imagery.
I am seeking an e-commerce developer experienced with OpenCart (preferable) or just e-commerce plugins in general for WordPress. I have an erotic 3D comic website at [url removed, login to view] (free registration required) where I intend to sell my erotic comics as digital downloads. My webhost offers a 'one-click' install option of OpenCart through the control panel, so installation of the software will be a breeze.
I really like the layout, robustness, and functionality of that cart. All I need it to do is provide a digital download solution, so tweaking the UI on the backend to be usable by me should be pretty simple. The area I need the most help will be the HTML/CSS coding. So here are the bulleted project details. The selected developer will need to be able to address all of these areas with expertise and professionalism:
1. Install OpenCart in WordPress
2. Set up the OpenCart settings to my specifications for digital downloads of products
3. Work from .psd mockups to customize the look/layout of the store
4. Make sure all areas of the e-store are SSL secured (SSL certificate already in place)
5. Set up an API to integrate a payment gateway (code will be supplied)
6. Be available for real-time communication with me to track progress and be accountable for finishing project on time
7. Fix any unforeseen issues that may break on the website due to integration of the new cart (knowledge of JS/Ajax/MooTools/jQuery might be required)
Thanks for your consideration.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online