Need Zen cart /OS commerce website
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
PROJECT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN 4 DAYS. ONLY INDIVIDUAL BIDS ACCEPTED.
This is my first project posting on GAF, and I am looking forward to working with very talented people here :D. OK before I state what I need, I will specify the only four requirements of the project.
(1) You must contact me with updates twice every day. I have had a lot of experience with people who just bail in the middle of the project, I have kept an appropriate budget for this project, please bid as much as you like, and I will pay it (if you're selected), but I NEED TO GET THIS WORK DONE WITHIN 4 DAYS!
(2) You have to be fluent in English.
(3) Your bid needs to include 'GRAPIZZI' somewhere in it, preferably on the top.
(4) All development needs to be on the server I provide the detail of, no localhost stuff, since that allows me to view where the project stands. You can design on your computer, and upload it then to show it to me, but no screenshots will be accepted.
What i need, basically, is a custom templated zen cart website - to sell game trading cards, with one custom module that will allow users to sell listed products to the store. When a user signs in, he can see a separate link that says: Sell your cards here, that can take him to a new page out of zen cart to make changes to the zen cart database. He will be able to see all the cards on the store, click one that he wants to sell, and enter the quantity. This 'sale' will show up in my admin panel, with an option to credit the sale. If I do, the quantity of cards he sold will be added to the quantity in zen cart, and I can manually pay him by paypal.
Please read attached word document for details, and ask as many questions as you want on the project clarification board, and remember, Include GRAPIZZI in your bid, else it will be reported as scam.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online