.Net & C# web application needed - Experienced designer required
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1069 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
The application is a simple web application for a actor agency and actor school, which will be launched from client wet page, the web application will have different access ie admin & clients. please see below for the main requirements
1. Actors details: this is main part that records actors details of personal information, skill, work experience, special talent (e.g. dancing, sing) and payment details (only record payment info )etc. In the talent page the application has the ability create new and update existing talent records and send email to individual or group for notification or PDF invoices.
2. Events: the system has ability to create events (such as dancing classes, audition event) and assign actors or none actors into the class or events. The system can send email to individual or group event participants for notification. It needs to track the event process (e.g. Set up event time table and tracking the attendance). The system also has the function of transferring class participants to talent table.
3. Actor portal: provide interface for talent or their parents to update their detail information, upload their photos or video clips etc.
4. Admin (user control and system configure): this section is the administrator section, it allows administrator to set up users and create system parameters (such as drop down lists used in the system, GST rate etc). Each user has different privileges (access level 1, 2, 3, 4 system will use the access control value to control which pages the users are allowed to access) there are four group of users: admin (it will access all pages); account (access all pages except admin part); officer it has same access to account except actor’s payment info;
We will provide detail specs and for the sql database, please do not just bid on this project, if you are genuine, please start your bid with "my past experience is...", this way it tell me that you have read the project detail. Please also list some similar project you have done in C# & .Net.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online