Site for a not-for-profit help organisation to allow parents to find out more about a disability condition. Site needs to be easily updated by me without requiring coding, so it needs an extremely user friendly but flexible and preferably very widely used design.
Site rough design is attached here in PDF.
- home page with video, hosted on Vimeo ideally but with JW player or similar nice in-page embedding
- about the syndrome - scrolling info page
- what it's not - scroilling info page
- personal stories - log in page - big, simple log in/forgot password etc page, then individual stories featuring text, video and/or images for each child, with some sort of easy to follow nav of the kids
- Help and offers - list of URLS and offers of care, help
- Info PDFS - downloadable PDFs which I will supply
Please only quote if you are fluent in English, have demonstrable sites you can supply as reference, and have the proven skills to do the job.
Addition to above. I meant *framework*, not design! By this I mean (maybe) Wordpress or Joomla....not some proprietary or fee-payable CMS. SItes i really like as reference are:
I want to get a very, app-looking design look happening, clean and easy to use....