1. Client side interface must be contemporary and similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] . Very easy to look at and very easy to use for members of any level. Must allow for new members.
2. The site must be secure. To be hosted on Bluehost.com.
3. New members must be able to join and login on the index page.
4. The site must be very easy to navigate.
5. The site must be easy to look at for all levels of members (experienced or beginner).
6. Designed in .php and able to run on [url removed, login to view] using their Linux MySQL software.
7. Each members diary is to be editable and they can change fonts etc.
8. Each member can either, keep their diary private (just them), public (everyone can see) or other members can read their diary (based on their email).
9. All members should be able to log in with their Facebook email login.
10. All members should be able to “Like us” on Facebook (a site Facebook page will be put up soon).
11. The index page should have two category features on it for all site visitors to see, one category with 10 Most Recent Diary’s and one with 10 Most Popular (based on the previous 3 days viewing by diaries that everyone can see). It should only take up the bottom right-hand third of the front index page.
12. Above all, the site must be easy to look at and use and rich with features. The emphasis is on easy to look at.
13. Site features and functions may be made from existing code that is available on the web (eg: [url removed, login to view]).
What we are after is already out there so the code should be accessible enough if required. Similar sites are ok provided the look and feel is right.
***Reference sites a must, do not quote unless you are an experienced designer/programmer.
Email with any other enquiries.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $691 for this job
Hi, We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details on our services and company in your PMB. Thanks