News, K2 base website
This project was successfully completed by mrt3vn for $200 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Find Information from Websites
- mantenimiento a blogs wordpress que consumen muchos recursos
- wordpress plugins installation, W3 Total Cache, WP-SmushIt, WP-Optimize jQuery Image Lazy Load WP Minify in main site and to 9 subdomain languages seperates sites.Need to be increased site speed -- 2
- PHP Expert Needed Fast
- Need CRM script https://codecanyon.net/item/perfex-powerful-open-source-crm/14013737
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$50 - $200 USD
Completed In7 days
We are London, UK base small company. We are looking for freelancer to outsource this project. We are very keen to find someone to work with us for at least 1-2 project a month. Most of the project are rather straightforward like this one.
Installation of all elements listed below (please take note this are already decided elements):
1. Joomla 2.5.
2. K2 component - all articles will be manage via this extension.
3. Advanced Module Manager - a free version of the component needs to be installed and use to manage modules.
4. JCE editor (install only)
5. Akeeba Backup (install only)
6. AllVideos (JoomlaWorks) plugin for K2
7. AddThis sharing social media widget
8. Template must be build base on Gantry template framework
9. Search option from K2 component (this still need to be confirm if we need it.
Two main bits of the projects are to set of K2 article layout:
Background picture covering entire page, with news slider or news rotating gallery to display content in the middle. Those news are article from K2 and for this reason a K2 base extension should be used . When hover it would displayed some short description from extra field.
The content of news would be text, images, videos (Embedded from youtube) or music (embedded from soundcloud)
1. Category article layout (display all articles from the same category)
Each category needs to have 3 columns and 9 articles displayed on 1 single page.
There must be two arrow buttons (next and previous) to allow user to switch between pages.
Hovering over the image will display a title (or some other text which can be add as extra field) of the article. When click it will direct to the specific article (news).
All images or videos need to have the same width but the height my vary.
2. Article (News) layout:
Layout page very similar to [url removed, login to view]
On the left: publish date, title, full text, category name and author.
On the right: images or videos displayed one by one.
On both side there will be arrow buttons (next and previous) to allow user to switch between articles from the same category.
Comments will be display, members can place comments which will be display after administrator approval.
Each news will have sharing buttons to Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online