I'm looking for a programmer/web designer to build a HTML/PHP/CSS website for betting odds comparison according to my design and to develop a PHP parser from a push XML odds feed, sorting all output according to my directions.
The XML feed includes 150+ bookmakers and a lot of betting types.
The programmer will get access to the push XML odds feed and to the server and databases, and is responsible for setting up everything and making the website live.
- stretchable to full width of the screen
- very fast
- simple HTML/PHP/CSS structure, nothing flashy or complicated
- image sprites must be used
- data compression, far future expires headers, and everything which enhances the speed of the site must be used
- banner rotators
The key feature is speed. Some basic SEO must be used (naming different pages properly, putting basic meta information). I will provide information on SEO naming conventions which will be used.
The data comes nicely arranged and it only needs to be read and sorted. Nothing complicated about that part.
The complicated part is sorting all the output and embedding it in the website, creating an output that matches my needs. There are 395 bookies, and only top 5 are shown in the output, with an option to see 10, 50, 100 or all.
There will be plenty of navigation options: choosing the sport/league, choosing the match, choosing the daily betting offer (7 days total), seeing all the active sports/leagues, clicking the country and seeing its leagues etc.
- combo box (this is the most complicated widget of all on the list)
- dropping odds
- sure bets
- a top list of the bookies according to their average odds in the betting offer
- a top list of the bookies according to the number of different bets they're giving
- an overview of the number of bookies, number of matches, number of competitions and the number of different bets offered on the website
- real-time moving asian handicaps
- blocked matches (a list of matches no longer offered for betting)
...and others, all taking use of the XML output.
All affiliate links will be included in their own PHP file which contains the affiliate link and counts the number of clicks. The number of clicks, sorted from best to worst, is automatically e-mailed to me every Monday.
All the received data through the push XML feed will be sorted and will produce XML feeds which will be accessible by third parties. Those feeds must be accessible only to IPs which I enter. Or be password protected. Anyway, only the people I allow may use the feed and I need to be able to cancel their access.
Details of the work and design screenshots will be sent to each bidder on private message. The job may or may not include some things not mentioned here, but nothing which would severely increase the workload or the time needed to complete the job.
Payment will be made when the website is live. The entire payment may be in milestones.
The job is not complicated and it only includes proper structuring of the website design, reading the XML push feed, and creating many different things on the website which make use of the XML feed.
Website must be live by January 1st 2012.